Virtual6 Ltd present our entry level Desktop PC which is unbelievably low on cost, yet extremely high on performance. Built with the latest quality components, it’s standard features include USB3.1 technology, HDMI connectivity, AMD A10 X4 9700 CPU (launched 2017) and lightning fast SSD storage. You also get a one year warranty on parts and labour, plus access to the Virtual6 Ltd support desk. You will not find a better deal than this anywhere!
- Full mesh front panel with 1 x USB 3.0
- Black chassis with 80mm rear cooling fan included
- Micro ATX chassis with a simple design
- Intel Approved TAC2.0 thermal chassis
- Black coated interior
- AMD AM4 Socket
- 2 DIMMs, Supports DDR4 3200+(OC)*
- 1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 2.0 x1
- Graphics Output : HDMI, DVI-D, D-Sub
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio Caps
- 4 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)*
- 6 USB 3.1 Gen1 (2 Front, 4 Rear)
- Realtek Gigabit LAN
- Actual support may vary by CPU.
- AMD A-Series processors delivers powerful graphics performance on the future-proof AM4 platform.
- Get Playing on AMD A-Series processors with built-in Radeon graphics.
- Boost productivity, enhance multimedia, and get playing.
- Incredible Visual Experiences.
Pre-Installed Operating System Selection
Our systems are sold with NO operating system installed by default. If you would like us to pre-install an operating system, please see the pricing listed below. Any required licenses are charged in addition to the price shown below. We do this to give our customers as much choice as possible when it comes to the selection and deployment of equipment.
A) None – Included
B) Linux / Windows / Other – £267.73
Windows systems require an additional license. Linux is free and Ubuntu specifically is recommended by Virtual6 wherever possible.
Virtual6 Ltd desktop computers include our standard one year warranty, this covers the entire system. If the system breaks or experiences issues, we will diagnose the problem and replace any parts or components free of charge. Labour is also covered, that means no surprise bills in your first year. Each system we sell is also traceable to a unique ID number. That means should you ever need support or a repair outside of your warranty period, we can help with this and have a detailed break down of your computer in front of us to speed up the process.